Hi there

New members and guests to introduce themselves and ask questions.

Moderator: Snowbunny

HFAGirl38
CR member
CR member

Hi there

Post by HFAGirl38 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:28 am

Hi Everyone I'm HFAGirl38 and I'm here because I think I'm a high functioning alcoholic and looking to recover. Addiction runs in my family my dad was a high functioning alcoholic and my husband is a high functioning daily marijuana smoker. I love the Lord and gave my life to Christ in 2009. I attend church regularly and I'm involved in different ministries at church. I know this is something the Lord would like to purge from my life and I'm looking for Christian people I can relate with. Please let me know the best forum I should be participating in. Thanks and God bless!

Joyful

Re: Hi there

Post by Joyful » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:51 am

Welcome so glad you could join us.
Our chemical dependency group is Monday @ 7 ET . Please join this group and be part of it.

HFAGirl38
CR member
CR member

Post by HFAGirl38 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:05 am

Great thanks Joyful! It'll be hard to join every Monday as I work a nightshift 5-12 am EST Monday-Friday. But I'll try my best to participate as much as I can when I can! :)

Joyful

Post by Joyful » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:52 am

We are do Our CR step lesson Tuesday and Thursday at 7 ET
And Saturday at 11:00 AM ET.

HFAGirl38
CR member
CR member

Post by HFAGirl38 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:52 pm

Great thanks for the info! I'm familiar with the 12 steps I've done them before for codependency and love addiction. Happy to say I'm recovered from both! Now on to recover from alcoholism. In Jesus name!

Joyful

Post by Joyful » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:07 pm

I oversee the Cr here so if you have any questions feel free to ask

sunsets
CR Coach SP
CR Coach SP

Post by sunsets » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:18 pm

Welcome, HFAGirl! We are just beginning a new study called "Freedom From Addiction" by Neil Anderson. We will be meeting every Monday at 7:00 ET in the Chemical Addiction room for a time of sharing and then look at our study and God's Word to help us overcome all of our addictions. You must become a member to be a part of this group, as it is a confidential share group, only open to people who desire to be set free from Chemical Dependency issues. You can join the group at this link: ucp.php?i=167
Be sure to go to the Newcomer's room for lots of links and information regarding our site. We have bible studies every night at 8:30 ET in the General Fellowship room to help us grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ!
God Bless You and I look forward to getting to know you better!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20

HFAGirl38
CR member
CR member

Post by HFAGirl38 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:09 pm

Thank you so much Sunsets! God bless!

johnniewalk

Post by johnniewalk » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:12 pm

hello everyone

Return to “New Member Introduction”