Re: I am a new member from Canada

New members and guests to introduce themselves and ask questions.

Moderator: Snowbunny

CR member
CR member

Re: I am a new member from Canada

Post by bunnyrabbit » Sun May 31, 2015 9:05 pm

Hi everyone: I live near Toronto in Ontario, Canada and am so glad to find a Christian Recovery Website. I need to recovery from codependency issues but I notice there are no posts in this forum. Not sure what to do from here. I started back to Al-Anon in my neighborhood but I find that I don't fit in due to my faith in Christ as my Higher Power. Thank you for being here. God bless, Bunnyrabbit

CR Coach SP
CR Coach SP

Re: Re: I am a new member from Canada

Post by sunsets » Sun May 31, 2015 11:12 pm

Welcome, bunnyrabbit! We are so happy to have you join our family! We are a very loving and supportive family and we will help you in any way we can. Be sure and visit the Newcomers (under CR Info tab) and join as many groups as you like. There is a calendar tab at the top where you can find what days and times the groups meet. We have a wonderful Co Dependency share group that meets on Wed at 7:00 EST. The step lessons are very important for every member, so I encourage you to attend these, as we offer them on Tues and Thurs at 7:00 EST and Sat at 11:00 EST. We gather every night at 8:30 EST in the General Fellowship room for bible study as we grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ and we learn how to overcome any bondages, hurts, habits and hangups we might have. I look forward to getting to know you better! God Bless You!

:heart :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20

Return to “New Member Introduction”