New members and guests to introduce themselves and ask questions.

Moderator: Snowbunny

CR member
CR member

Post by Rev » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Hi new here. Not sure if I have a problem but I think I do. I am a chonic pain patient. 3 different surgeries in a year. Last was spine surgery which I will be having a nother sometime this year.Been on presribed narcotics over a year. I feel as though Im in a fog all the time but they work for the pain. I only take as prescribed. I forgot my meds one day and I felt like I was going to die. I work as a spiritual care director in a long term care facility and it makes it very difficult to be myself on all the meds. But I dare to not be on them. I work with all regardless of thier background or religious affiliation. I am a Christian. Not able to attend church often as I conduct church services. It is nice to find a site that has so much to offer.
I hope to get to meet you all soon and those that I have met thanks for the warm welcome.
Anyway Im married with 5 children and 7 grand.
I love to study and teach the gospel. I am also familiar with CR. The church that I attend has that program in place.
Worrying is like a rocking chair. It will give you something to do but it wont get you anywhere.

Return to “New Member Introduction”