We may be seeing it in its baby stage...

A place to discuss issues related to the end times and Bible prohecy.

Moderator: Igotsunshine

Genez

Re: We may be seeing it in its baby stage...

Post by Genez » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:32 am

sawdust wrote:This image is set up in the first half of the trib, whereas the verses you quoted earlier, I saw as happening at the midway point which is what precipitates the breaking of the peace covenant between the leader of the revived Roman Empire (first beast/Antichrist) and the second beast (Israel/false prophet).

From what I understand? .. To set the image up from the beginning? That would not please the religious Jews. It would infuriate them. Yet, the first half of the Tribulation is supposed to be a time of peace with everyone adoring the Beast. He is to set up a time of false peace.

Its the second half where all hell breaks lose. That is why I see the image being placed in the second half, not the first. There could be no peace in the beginning if that happened then. Also, the Bible warns the believers to flee to the hills when they see the abomination being set up in the Temple. They flee sometime in the last half of the Tribulation, not at the beginning.

I also believe that one of the evil duo will be a false prophet from Israel (the land). The other, the Beast dictator, from Europe. After all... the image will be set up in the Temple (in Israel), not in the Vatican (Rome).

Grace and peace, GeneZ

sawdust

Post by sawdust » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:18 pm

Genez wrote:
sawdust wrote:This image is set up in the first half of the trib, whereas the verses you quoted earlier, I saw as happening at the midway point which is what precipitates the breaking of the peace covenant between the leader of the revived Roman Empire (first beast/Antichrist) and the second beast (Israel/false prophet).

From what I understand? .. To set the image up from the beginning? That would not please the religious Jews. It would infuriate them. Yet, the first half of the Tribulation is supposed to be a time of peace with everyone adoring the Beast. He is to set up a time of false peace.

Its the second half where all hell breaks lose. That is why I see the image being placed in the second half, not the first. There could be no peace in the beginning if that happened then. Also, the Bible warns the believers to flee to the hills when they see the abomination being set up in the Temple. They flee sometime in the last half of the Tribulation, not at the beginning.

I also believe that one of the evil duo will be a false prophet from Israel (the land). The other, the Beast dictator, from Europe. After all... the image will be set up in the Temple (in Israel), not in the Vatican (Rome).

Grace and peace, GeneZ

Ok, I think I'm following you now. You are saying the image the false prophet sets up is the one in the Temple at the midway point of the trib. For some reason I had the impression these were two different images. I think because I have always been under the understanding it was the Antichrist that sets up that image in the Temple so I naturally thought that what the false prophet is setting up must be different. But thinking back to what you said here:

Ask yourself? How could an image know who is not worshiping it when its located only in one place and his subjects will be located all over the world??

If "earth" should be "land" and is indeed referring to Israel, then it will be easy to know who is not worshipping the image because they will refuse to attend the Temple.

Going back to your original post, holographic imaging would certainly give one the impression of the image being alive. The only downside that I can think of is that I don't know if such an image could be in place permanently. To be in place 24/7, the majority of the image would have to be on a recorded loop which could be switched off during the times the Antichrist made personal addresses to the people.

Of course we're only guessing about how this image will be portrayed. However, of this I am certain. Thinking upon this evil and treachery is making my blood boil. :-)

peace
When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, O LORD God Almighty. Jer.15:16

Genez

Post by Genez » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:11 pm

sawdust wrote:Going back to your original post, holographic imaging would certainly give one the impression of the image being alive. The only downside that I can think of is that I don't know if such an image could be in place permanently. To be in place 24/7, the majority of the image would have to be on a recorded loop which could be switched off during the times the Antichrist made personal addresses to the people.

What if the Antichrist promised completely unbiased, objective law?

How? By making all judgments to be made to be by the image to be a computer program! That way, the Antichrist (false prophet) could be elsewhere, and the image remain in one place.

The computer will have no bias. You either broke the law of the system, or you did not. Computers and this image will be more advanced than what we have today. Even brain cells of rats have now been used to control computers.

http://hackedgadgets.com/2008/11/01/rat-brain-robot-cultured-brain-cells-operate-a-robot/

Who knows? The video I linked to was only revealing an infant technology. Its going to be advanced technology! Computers only several years back were already winning chess championships.

Trouble is... a computer program knows no mercy. It will be a black and white world. People will be killed who will be told that they either conform to the law, or die. That way, the Antichrist can be assured that he will end up with only those who follow him. Stalin attempted to do that with his subjects and murdered millions in attempt to purge out those who would not approve of Communism. Either you were found conforming (mark of the beast) or you die. No mercy. No bias. Anyone who received the mark would live. There would be no bias. Inverted Christianity... There will be neither Gentile nor Jew, if found with the mark of the beast.

In Christ, GeneZ

sawdust

Post by sawdust » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:31 am

Genez wrote: What if the Antichrist promised completely unbiased, objective law?

How? By making all judgments to be made to be by the image to be a computer program! That way, the Antichrist (false prophet) could be elsewhere, and the image remain in one place.

The computer will have no bias. You either broke the law of the system, or you did not. Computers and this image will be more advanced than what we have today. Even brain cells of rats have now been used to control computers.

http://hackedgadgets.com/2008/11/01/rat-brain-robot-cultured-brain-cells-operate-a-robot/

Who knows? The video I linked to was only revealing an infant technology. Its going to be advanced technology! Computers only several years back were already winning chess championships.

Trouble is... a computer program knows no mercy. It will be a black and white world. People will be killed who will be told that they either conform to the law, or die. That way, the Antichrist can be assured that he will end up with only those who follow him. Stalin attempted to do that with his subjects and murdered millions in attempt to purge out those who would not approve of Communism. Either you were found conforming (mark of the beast) or you die. No mercy. No bias. Anyone who received the mark would live. There would be no bias. Inverted Christianity... There will be neither Gentile nor Jew, if found with the mark of the beast.

In Christ, GeneZ

The technology wouldn't have to be that much more advanced in terms of the underlying principles. As far as I understand, our computers today don't work any differently than of 30 years ago. We have simply advanced in terms of making the components smaller and faster effectively giving us more "punch for our buck". The more information that can be put into a system, the more complex that system can be (and the more unpredictable) which is why, even though we can do more with our home pc's, they can give us more headaches with errors and crashes etc. :-)

I'm a bit of a sci-fi fan and anyone reading this who is of similar ilk will understand when I say what we are talking about is "Asgard technology" as portrayed in the TV series Stargate.

We can imagine a lot of things, some might even end up true, but the reality is the Israelites will find themselves in the mess they will be in because they sought what the Antichrist promised them .... peace. But it's peace on their terms and there can never be peace in the world unless it is on God's terms.

And so on that note .......

peace :-)
When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, O LORD God Almighty. Jer.15:16

Return to “End Times & Prophecy”