Is obama the anti-christ.

A place to discuss issues related to the end times and Bible prohecy.

Moderator: Igotsunshine

crosswalk

Is obama the anti-christ.

Post by crosswalk » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:18 pm

I have heard so much about it. During the election I wrote most of it off as being political...But there is still much out there talking about it. I ran across a site today about the Obama girl. It is not something that I want post here. Although it is not hard core...it is still very sex promoting.

How could a man that does not have even support the national anthem become president? Please help me understand.

:fsh :exact

everready

Re: Is obama the anti-christ.

Post by everready » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:25 pm

Now it begins all of the disgruntled people that aren't satisfied with the outcome of the election, our media leaves much to be desired. Whatever happens always remember our God is a just God, people may choose to ignore him reject him profane his name but he rules the nations.

Psalm 2: 1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.
10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Pray for those in authority and allow the Lord to judge accordingly

Jude

Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Return to “End Times & Prophecy”