Fulfillments of Prophecy Required for the End of the Age

A place to discuss issues related to the end times and Bible prohecy.

Moderator: Igotsunshine

larry

Re: Fulfillments of Prophecy Required for the End of the Age

Post by larry » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:53 pm

eye - Luke 21:28 "But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

Luke 21:32 "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place."

larry - Just what generation do you think that to be? There are many Preterists, and some Reformed that believe it took place in 70 AD. I do not believe that.

In Jesus' name - larry
All here stated in the name of the Lord Jesus hopefully to God's glory - larry

James4_14

Re: Fulfillments of Prophecy Required for the End of the Age

Post by James4_14 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:17 pm

Eye mentioned dual prophesy in chat concerning this.....I would say that is correct. (concerning the generation issue)

Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

I am not trying to pick anything apart, but physical travel to and fro has been happening for ages and ages. Knowledge has been increased in the process. I used to think this was the gist of this verse, but in reading I have come to the conclusion that this means running to and fro in the prophesies trying to figure them out. The "knowledge" of which was spoken is that prophesy being fulfilled proves the prophesies are correct and an intense study of these prophesies is the product of the fulfillment.

:BHG
Acts 28 Believer

Return to “End Times & Prophecy”