The Beast Revelation

A place to discuss issues related to the end times and Bible prohecy.

Moderator: Igotsunshine

Michae1

Re: The Beast Revelation

Post by Michae1 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:14 am

turnorburn wrote:Many people say the beast will come from the revived Roman Empire how do you see that, or how does this fit in to your scheme of things if at all?

Thanks..
turnorburn
I mention this also in my letter. The revived Roman Empire theory is wrong. Before the twentieth century, this theory was the only theory that made any sense. The reason was that Revelation 13 demanded that there be 10 kings who gave their power to the beast. Since the oppression of the Catholic Church from the Reformation times, Europe and the Vatican were the only ones that fit the imagery of Revelation. I can see where it actually served a good purpose. That purpose being a wedge between the Catholics and the new Protestants. It gave the Protestants a reason to oppose the Pope, by comparing him to the antichrist. Also, it helped to reform the Catholic religion and eliminate some of their excesses. Apart from that, there is no good reason for this theory to ever have gone on so long. Catholics are Christians. I don't agree with all of their teachings, but I think I can say that about many different Christian sects.
Spring forward to the twentieth century. World War 1 has carved up the Ottoman empire into many different sovereign states. These new nations weren't around in the sixteenth century. As the years have passed, the old interpretations are not fitting. The prophecies, which were held on loosely, are now no longer making sense. That's where my letter comes in. I explain the same prophecies that the Reformation teachers did, but I use different countries. Every prophecy now has a direct hit. Nothing has to be forced into a prophecy, it just falls in naturally.
One important point to remember is Catholics are Christians. They have the Holy Spirit. The subject nations which I write about reject Christ. These are the antichrists, specifically, Islam and Judaism. That's why I say it is pretty astounding that such a theory could have lasted so long. The prophecy is against those who reject Christ. Michae1

turnorburn

Post by turnorburn » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Lets stick to the head wound for a moment. What would you say to that nation being Rome, the Roman Empire, the fall of the Roman Empire. Lets say the head wound happened when it fell, then it recuperating when it came to life in the form of the new Roman Empire. I find it interesting that all focus all attention revolves around every government in the world with one exception. Doesn't scripture teach that no one wages war against the beast?

Revelation 13:4 And they worshiped the dragon that gave power unto the beast: and they worshiped the beast saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 17:7-9 "And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth."

Rome, where the Vatican is situated, is the city of seven hills.

Thanks..
turnorburn

The Popes even admit they are another Christ but then you probably don't know that the word Antichrist means another Christ?
Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Michae1

Post by Michae1 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:15 pm

turnorburn wrote:Lets stick to the head wound for a moment. What would you say to that nation being Rome, the Roman Empire, the fall of the Roman Empire. Lets say the head wound happened when it fell, then it recuperating when it came to life in the form of the new Roman Empire. I find it interesting that all focus all attention revolves around every government in the world with one exception. Doesn't scripture teach that no one wages war against the beast?

Revelation 13:4 And they worshiped the dragon that gave power unto the beast: and they worshiped the beast saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 17:7-9 "And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth."

Rome, where the Vatican is situated, is the city of seven hills.

Thanks..
turnorburn

The Popes even admit they are another Christ but then you probably don't know that the word Antichrist means another Christ?
Turnorburn, I've answered your questions twice. Once in my letter and again as a reply. My reason for replying to you is to clarify my position. I did not set out in this endeavor to change everyone's mind. I know that is an impossibility. If you cannot see the merit in what I've written, let's just agree to disagree. Thanks, Michae1

turnorburn

Post by turnorburn » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:36 pm

What are your thoughts on the number 666 Michae1 Do you think its a literal mark or a figurative statement.

Thanks..
turnorburn
Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

turnorburn

Post by turnorburn » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:05 am

You may find this of interest Michae1 I did.. a lot of what i see is like eating chicken you eat the meat and throw away the bones...

http://www.hallindsey.com/

turnorburn

Return to “End Times & Prophecy”