Chemically Dependant Share Group

In this Forum you will find latest newsletters and othe announcement information.
sunsets
CR Coach SP
CR Coach SP

Chemically Dependant Share Group

Post by sunsets » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello! I am very excited to announce that we are beginning a wonderful new study called "Freedom From Addiction" by Neil Anderson on Monday, Jan 11 at 7:00 ET! I would like to invite you to come join us in this interactive study and share time! We will be meeting every Monday at 7:00 ET in the Chemical Dependency room. As a recovering alcoholic, I have found this to be one of the best materials to help break free of any bondage you might have in this area. If you have not already joined this group, you must do so before coming, as this is a confidential group where members can share personal information. Since joining this site 3 years ago, I have grown so much in my relationship with God and He is doing a wonderful work in my life! Come join us as we journey together to find total freedom! GOD BLESS YOU!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20

sunsets
CR Coach SP
CR Coach SP

Re: Chemically Dependant Share Group

Post by sunsets » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:02 pm

Just a reminder that the Chemical Dependency share group has been changed to Mondays at 7:00 ET. I look forward to seeing all of you, who struggle with addictions tomorrow night, Jan 11, as we begin our "Freedom From Addiction" study and share time. Please do not forget to join the group, if you have not already done so. This group is only for those who are struggling with Chemical Dependency issues (alcohol, drugs, etc) and have a desire for recovery in this area. GOD BLESS YOU!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20

Return to “Announcements”