TOXIC PEOPLE (PART 1)

A forum for everyone needing Recovery guidance. Open to all!

Moderator: Joyful

truth
Bible Leader SP
Bible Leader SP

Re: TOXIC PEOPLE (PART 1)

Post by truth » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:47 pm

This is the best I have read in awhile! I love Penelope's corner. It is Right on Target !!!! Thank you. It helps me so much. Especially to understand where some are coming from and how we can be compassionate and help. Love in Christ, Truth.

sunsets
CR Coach SP
CR Coach SP

Post by sunsets » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:58 pm

Wow! Did I ever need to read this one! Is this a study that is still going on, because I need help and prayer on this one! I came to the topic because of the very toxic people in my life and I want to love everyone, but some that drain the life out of me are very difficult! I must confess that I am a very legalistic person. I pray that I can understand and receive God's UNCONDITIONAL love in my heart!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20

strongTower
CR member
CR member

Post by strongTower » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:18 pm

Thank you for this post Penelope my life is full of toxic people I have to admit I too can be toxic at times to my own self :(
Proverbs 18
10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe

Return to “Penelope's Corner”