Dear Precious Friend,
If Jesus were to write you a personal love letter it may read something like this:
I AM YOUR ETERNAL HUSBAND
My Eternal Bride,
I want to reveal a sacred secret to you, My beloved. Although I am your God, I am also your eternal Husband. I will come soon to carry you over the threshold into eternity. My desire is to lift the veil from your eyes that you might see who you really are, My Princess, My Bride. I am the Lover of your soul. I long to get close enough to give you a glimpse of My eternal love for you. If you will seek Me with all your heart, I will reveal Myself to you in extraordinary ways. If you will come before Me and ask, I will give you a new hope in your heart that will change your view of Me, of yourself, and of the world around you forever.
Love, Your Creator and Husband
"The Lord All-Powerful, the Holy God of Israel, rules all the earth. He is your Creator and husband, and he will rescue you." - Isaiah 54:5 (CEV)
Single Friends: May your heart get so lost in Jesus that a man has to go to your Lord to find it. If you are currently in a relationship with a man, please ask yourself these questions before moving forward in your relationship:
1. Is this a man after God's heart? Where is He leading my heart and where am I leading his...Closer to God or away from Him?
2. Is this relationship a distraction, destructive, or a detour from what matters most to me or what God may have planned for my life?
3. Do his words (spoken, written, or typed) or actions mislead me or manipulate my heart? Do I try to manipulate his heart?
4. Do I feel free to be myself or do I have to become someone I'm not to connect with him or get him to love and accept me?
5. Is this a pure relationship with pure motives that I will one day be proud of or do I compromise my moral convictions to feel connected to him?
6. Do I have peace about this relationship knowing God is glorified in this relationship or do I feel guilty about this relationship?
7. Where is the relationship going and where will it lead me in the next 5, 10, 15 years of my life. Is it worth the work it takes and the invested time to get there?
8. Do my friends and family believe He is the one for me and what would I think or how would I advise a friend if I was on the outside looking in to this relationship?
His Princess Bride
A place for Christian singles to discuss relevant issues in their lives.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest