Christian Singles Intro Thread...

A place for Christian singles to discuss relevant issues in their lives.

Moderator: Snowbunny

MeekOne

Christian Singles Intro Thread...

Post by MeekOne » Tue May 20, 2008 5:00 pm

Okay...I'll start...

How are all you wonderful Christian Singles out there? Tell us a little bit about you, where you are from, what you like to do, how you keep Christ 1st in your life. :wave:

I was born and raise in NY, but live in Orlando, Florida now. My main focus is raising my daughter as best I can and praying she graduates high school next month, other than that, I like to read the Word, swim, bbq, go places and enjoy movies. I don't have to work at keeping Christ in my life much, He's always there, praise Him. I read His Word, listen to a lot of Christian music, sometimes sermons on radio and TV, and enjoy the company of His people.

Your turn.... :wave:
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12

Sometimes the key to survival is simply "setting our jaw" and going on faithfully trusting that God is there helping us, despite the outward circumstances.

powerless_scars
CR member
CR member

Re: Christian Singles Intro Thread...

Post by powerless_scars » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:16 pm

Howdy! My name is Cassandra, I'm 26 and female, and not actively looking yet... because I'm just not worried about finding my soul mate as of yet. My dream is to marry my best guy friend, so God can take His time finding me one :pray

I'm a college graduate who keeps on putting off graduate school. I have been out for 4yrs and still waiting for the healthiest time for me to continue my education. My dream job is to become a teacher on a psych ward at a psychiatric hospital for children and teens. I plan to get my M.Educ. and then probably an advanced degree in either counseling/ psychology or my PhD in Education.

I currently work 2jobs and barely have time to breathe. I work 7days a week, most weeks. I am no working in my career field, which is very frustrating, but I am learning a lot about life right now...

I am crazy when it comes to crochet, as that is one of my most resourceful coping mechanisms. I am an avid writer, love to blog, and I participate on multiple discussion forums.

I self-injure and have an eating disorder. I have been in recovery for self-injury since June of 2007 and I'm still fighting recovery from my eating disorder. I attend recovery meetings, including both AA and Celebrate Recovery, every chance I get. I came to this website after searching for an online Celebrate Recovery Forum.
"If you have a skeleton in your closet, take it out and dance with it."
- Carolyn MacKenzie

nette46

Re: Christian Singles Intro Thread...

Post by nette46 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:14 pm

hi my name is annette.
47 years young.
own a family daycare business where i live at.
been a born again spirit filled christian since 13.
doing daycare for about 15 yrs.
waiting a long time for my helpmate.
slowly getting over this grieving process-my mom(&my buddy) went to be with jesus last yr in feb.
gettinmg involved with my church--monday night bible studies, hostess/security guard every 8 sunday of the month.
i enjoy walking/hiking with my ipod on.

Return to “Christian Singles”