Question about suicide

The "Daily Question" will be post each day here for open forum discussion. This question is also discussed in the fellowship chat room. Many of these questions come from gotquestions.org. They are used to stimulate discussion among the members of the forum and evening fellowship.
truth
Bible Leader SP
Bible Leader SP

Re: Question about suicide

Post by truth » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:11 pm

AMEN SISTER!!!!!! Well said

strongTower
CR member
CR member

Re: Question about suicide

Post by strongTower » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:05 pm

I had another family member commit suicide around thanksgiving and one earlier in the year my heart is broken and sad this is five in the last 10 years years or more some drugs others depression.
:cry :pray

I keep praying for my family it is hard to hear others talk ill of them they think they are helping by putting there input in when it is making the wound bigger in already hurting hearts one that gets me is when they tell the family they have to repent and ask Jesus to save them because they unassuming they are not a born again christian because there family member had committed suicide.

amen to all these above God alone is the judge and knows the condition of there souls i at one time have tried suicide and have thought about it thank you Jesus my life was spared and i can intercede and pray for others and tell them how valuable they are to God !!
Proverbs 18
10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe

Return to “Daily Question”