God's Enemy, Our Enemy

The topics in this area are very sensitive to some and sometimes create strong disagreements. These topics are open to the public but are subject to closer moderation. This does not mean that it is a war zone. It means that it will not be allowed to become one.

Moderator: Joyful

Site Admin
Site Admin

God's Enemy, Our Enemy

Post by Igotsunshine » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:07 pm

This morning after talking with a friend last night about the Mormon church, it came to mind the enemies rising around Christians in the USA. Since the enemy has given us license to kill the innocent through abortion, this nation has been on a downward spiral to complete defeat by the enemy. The enemy has effectively attacked our morals through "freedom of choice." The enemy is building up the armies of Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses, Islamists to defeat the Godly people...the followers of Jesus Christ. As we give into our culture, we look to the results of this failure to seek God in all things through the OT. God is surely going to let us be defeated. And until we cry out to God and keep crying out to Him, we cannot be saved from the onslaught of the enemies degradation of all the Godly statutes that kept us safe in the first place. There were Godly statutes...on of which was protecting life. That is gone. That is the big one imho. If we do not care about the life of the innocent...what next. I think it is obvious we are under grave circumstances. Cry out to God all you Christians. We are under attack at this very moment...and I believe it is going to get much much worse.

Statistics show Christianity falling and Islam rising in the USA...when are we going to wake up. The U.N. statistics state that the Islam annual growth rate of Islam is around 6.40% compared to 1.46% during the same time period for Christianity. We do NOT serve the same God. Around the world Islam is growing rapidly... Wake up Christians, wake up.
Isaiah 12:2 “Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation.”

Return to “Sensitive Discussions”