Rapture

This area has been added to provide Biblical Teaching from a man of God with more than 35 years in the ministry and who has expertise in Biblical languages and textual criticism. The teaching will be from as broad a spectrum of denominational backgrounds as possible without the inclusion of cultic teaching. Questions on specific problems are welcome and will be well studied before answering.
sunsets
CR Coach SP
CR Coach SP

Re: Rapture

Post by sunsets » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:54 pm

AMEN!!! Thank you for your post, Jessi! John 14:28 "You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I". 1 John 4 "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world". We are so happy to have you here at the 4 gospels! God Bless You!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20

Return to “Pastor Don McKay”