Parables are hard to understand.

Jesus' teaching method was a very simple one. He used parables – short stories and images taken from everyday life to convey hidden truths about the kingdom of God. In this forum we will be discussing many of those parables
The Word

Parables are hard to understand.

Post by The Word » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:42 pm

The parables Jesus taught were coming directly from God that only God could understand. They weren't meant for the sinful flesh of man to interpret unless they were chosen ones (sheep) who would eventually become sinless saints. The flesh of a sinless saint and Jesus were used by God for his own purpose to reveal knowledge with. This is the only reason this age exists. Everyone else were kept deceived by the corrupt DNA of their flesh until they died.

The parables of God show that all his created people will be saved from their flesh when they die. The one about Lazarus is a lie that the Romans added to the new testament they produced so they could get their hell belief in it. There is no hell but the Jews and Romans used it for their pagan religions that go back to the Babylonian world rule.

There's a lot to tell you people if you're willing to listen to God. The Bible is not what you think it is and has deceived billions of people since Christianity started in the early fourth century. That's when the last of the saints were killed by the Roman government before they started this religion.

Igotsunshine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Parables are hard to understand.

Post by Igotsunshine » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:57 am

Wow. Looks like you here to spread disharmony. What makes you such a master of any thing to make such bold remarks? Allow me to share:

For those who lack a solid biblical foundation about how Satan operates, and what Biblical doctrines he normally attacks, he can play them like a fiddle. These deceived people will often experience a false sense of peace that comes from the new "enlightenment" they believe they've received from the extra-Biblical revelations, whatever they happen to be. They may go to their graves thinking all is well, and looking forward to an eternity in heaven, only to discover the ugly truth when it's too late. They will learn in the next life that like sheep to the slaughter, Satan had been leading them around by the nose the whole time with his tall tales, signs and wonders and clever deceptions...

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
Isaiah 12:2 “Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation.”

Return to “Parables of Jesus”